Beginner Suzuki Violin Group Class
Violinists and CCM Alumni Sarah Thomas & Natalie Orth are teaming up to teach two violin beginner group classes. These classes are geared towards beginner violin students who would like to hone their skills while experiencing how much fun it is to play music with other people!
Two Saturdays per month at the Mariemont Community Church
3908 Plainville Road, Mariemont, Ohio 45227
Suzuki Violin Book 1 Level: 10-11 AM
The class is open to students who are currently in Suzuki Book 1. We will play Suzuki pieces together, learn new rhythms, play bow games, emphasize good posture and technique, and reinforce note reading skills using musical note cards.
The cost per class is $25 per student. The semester fee of $250 (which includes 10 classes) is due at the first class in the form of cash or a check made out to Sarah Thomas. If you would prefer the option of a payment plan, the first payment of $125 is due at the first class and the second payment is due on March 6th. After the first two classes, tuition will not be refunded.
We look forward to an exciting semester of music-making!
To Register: https://forms.gle/K9bN1eDCuP4Lw3TH7
For more information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org, (215) 219-5564
email@example.com, (513) 582-5399
Private Lessons at the Immanuel School of Music
*I am offering virtual lessons if students and their families are uncomfortable with in-person lessons at this time.
CLICK HERE to read a letter explaining in-person lesson guidelines.
I welcome students of all ages, including adults!
I teach private lessons at the Immanuel School of Music Lakeside Park Campus, located at
2551 Dixie Highway, Lakeside Park, KY 41017
Private Lesson Tuition:
- 30-minute lesson: $27 per lesson/$96 per month during the academic year
- 45-minute lesson: $38 per lesson/$135.12 per month during the academic year
- 60-minute lesson: $49 per lesson/$174.23 per month during the academic year
Academic Year Session:
- 32 lessons September – May (for a copy of the 2020-2021 calendar CLICK HERE)
- 4 Make-up weeks are built into the academic year calendar
- Breaks for holidays are built into the academic year calendar
- The monthly fee is created by multiplying the price per lesson by 32, and is then divided evenly over 9 months
- Register once for the whole academic year
- The Immanuel School of Music office will set up the recurring payments once you have made the first payment
- Any changes that need to be made concerning payment, length of lesson, or cancellation should be communicated with a 30-day notice (Call Kristin, (859) 341-8555 to make any necessary changes)
- June through August
- You decide with your teacher how many lessons you can fit in over the summer
- You register only for the number of lessons you can fit in over the summer
- Payment is made up front and in full for the summer session
For a complete Calendar of Events and Programs, please CLICK HERE.
2020-2021 ISM Recitals:
Free and open to the public
- Saturday, November 14th @ 1pm, 3:30pm & 5pm
- Saturday, February 20nd @ 1pm, 3:30pm & 5pm
- Saturday, May 15th @ 1pm, 3:30pm & 5pm